THE PURPOSE OF THE FREDERICK COUNTY CONSERVATIVE CLUB
To encourage ALL conservative residents of Frederick County to participate in the local political process by voting.
To secure through nonpartisan efforts the election of truly conservative candidates for public office.
To engage in such other activities as are reasonably necessary and proper to accomplish the foregoing purposes.
WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR
- We fully support the Bill of Rights in Frederick County which includes the individual’s freedom of speech and their right to keep and bear arms period full stop.
- We fully support and will stand up to defend all private property rights Frederick County. We make no distinction among residents be they home owners, business owners or farmers. When government encroaches on the property rights of some, it becomes a matter of time before it does so to every citizen.
- We fully support lowering Frederick County property taxes through the sound fiscal management of citizen generated revenue. Cutting wasteful Frederick County spending shouldn’t be just a suggestion to some politician at Winchester Hall.
- We fully support reasonable oversight of Frederick County’s budget spending for the Frederick County Board of Education. We want a line item budget from the BoE so we can see where our tax dollars are going.
- We fully support enhanced small business growth by ending erroneous regulations and the fees associated with permitting.
- We fully support Frederick County Government working with all Frederick County stakeholders including Developers and Realtors to find sensible solutions to Frederick County’s current growth and development conditions.
- We fully support and will stand proudly against any effort to keep Frederick County from becoming a sanctuary county for illegal immigrants.
- We fully support the I.C.E. 287-G program in Frederick County.
- We fully support treatment as an equal partner in efforts to maintain law and order during this opioid crisis in Frederick County.